Home About Me Resources Freebies

Wednesday, 17 May 2017

End of The Year Memory Book!

As the end of the school year approaches I wanted to offer my students one last surprise, a keepsake – an End of Year Memory Book!
I thought it would be a lot of fun to look back at their book in a couple of years!


I decided to create a Memory Book that would have everything my students need to craft their very own personalized Memory Book.


I wanted them to be able to recap what they learned this year and save everything from achievements and progress to their favorite memories of the year and plans for the future.


I’m pretty sure my students (and yours) will have endless fun recalling the best of the last year with their friends but recording it all in this memories book will provide them a magical window into their own past showing how much they’ve changed, progressed and grown for years to come.


It comes with many Colorful Printable Achievement Certificates you can award to all your amazing students for everything from the best personality to the most amazing readers and spellers.
I do hope you have an amazing summer ahead of you but also that you have great memories from the school year we’re leaving behind!



Love,

Stavroula

No comments:

Post a Comment